Philippines authorities demanded Wednesday that boxing great Manny Pacquiao pay a $50 million (R506,9 million) tax bill or risk having assets seized, but the national hero vowed to take the fight to court.
MANNY Pacquiao returns to the ring after two straight defeats to take on American Brandon Rios in the Chinese gambling city of Macau on Sunday.
- Philippines' creaky Pacquiao training 'like an 20-year-old'
- Pacquiao, Mayweather fight could be back on the table
- Pacquiao dedicates next fight to typhoon victims
- Tyson - a cokehead who also has a penis problem
- I'm ready to end Pacquiao's career, says Rios
"This is Rios's first foray into boxing's super league"
Brandon Rios believes Filipino great Manny Pacquiao will draw inspiration in the wake of Super Typhoon Haiyan, but that...
MIKE Tyson was high on drugs during some of his major fights and used a fake penis filled with someone else's urine to...
Manny Pacquiao believes the best way to bring inspiration and hope to the victims of the devastating Typhoon Haiyan in...
NEVER say never in boxing. Manny Pacquiao might still emerge as a contender to take on Floyd Mayweather jnr next year,...
PROFESSIONAL boxing's enormous popularity all around the globe will never be outstripped by mixed martial arts, said top boxing trainer Nick Durandt.
- New Norway government to allow professional boxing
- Klitschko wants improvement after Povetkin win
- Mathebula gets the chance to regain IBF title
- Lennox Lewis will fight Klitschkos for $100 million
- Durandt to take up promoting
"One's career can end in one night due to injuries"
FED up with broken promises of local boxing promoters, Nick Durandt plans to start a new promotional outfit next year.
In a continuation of the junior featherweight title merry-go-round, Jeffrey Mathebula gets a chance to regain the IBF...
THE man tasked with running professional boxing in SA has a criminal record and also quit his previous job after being...
INTERNATIONALLY renowned sports administrator, Ntambi Ravele is the new boss of Boxing South Africa.